This Passover version of the song Dayeinu is excellent. It lists all of President Trump’s accomplishments and how he has helped strengthen US – Israel relations.
What Has President Trump Accomplished?
Donald Trump was elected in November 2016 to be President of the United States. In the last 2 years, Trump has had many accomplishments. Just to list a few:
- He has created many jobs, the unemployment rate is low.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by the Supreme Court.
- We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- The FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
The relationship between the United States and the State of Israel, it is an important factor in the US Government’s overall policy in the Middle East. The United States since 1985 has supplied grants to Israel, the US also helps Israel in its military assistance.
The United States voted in favor of the United Nations Partition Plan in 1947, which would partition the land for a Jewish and Arab State. The US became the first country to recognize the Jewish State, after its declaration on May 14th, 1948.
The United States has always helped Israel and always encouraged the peace process. In 1973, during a visit to Washington DC, Golda Meir agreed with National Security Adviser, Henry Kissinger, on his peace proposal based on security versus sovereignty. The Clinton Administration helped with the Oslo Accords, 1993. Everyone knows the famous picture of Clinton, Rabin, and Arafat, shaking hands together.
Israel is one of the only democracies in the Middle East, it is important that the United States have good relations with them. The United States being a world superpower it is important for Israel to have a good relationship.