Do you like your cellphone? And what about that cruise ship you always wanted to go on? Jewish people were the creators of both, and you won’t believe how many other Jewish inventions there really are. You’re in for a big surprise.
Products and Companies
Here is a list of some products and companies you probably had no idea were created by a Jewish person:
(1) USB memory stick – Dov Moran and Dan Harkabi
(2) Kenneth Cole products
(3) The Warner Brothers
(4) Power Rangers – Haim Saban
(5) Staples (the popular office supply store) – Leo Kahn and Thomas Stemberg
And those are just a few of the many.
Usually, when people refer to Jewish foods, they are referring to traditional foods that Jews have eaten and cooked throughout time. But here, it refers to food companies created by Jewish people:
(1) Baskin Robbins by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins.
(2) Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield.
(3) Dannon Yogurt by Isaac Carasso
(4) Dunkin Donuts by William Rosenberg
That’s not even everything!
Boycotting Jewish products
If people want to boycott anything made by Israelis or Jews, they will have a difficult time. There are countless Jewish inventions and companies. They would have to give up many daily necessities.
A boycotter would have to give up on the cure for many cancers because Paul Ehrlich, a Jew, created chemotherapy.
And don’t try stepping foot into Starbucks if you don’t want to support anything Jewish because Howard Schultz is the founder and executive chairman.
The Jewish people have been contributing many positive things to the world. Some of these things save lives, and some of these things are just absolutely delicious!