We all need strong unapologetic Zionists to stand up strong for us all!
A strong and safe Israel and Jewish people is a better and safer world for the whole freedom-loving world. You have a voice to make a difference and ensure this in the upcoming World Zionist Elections.
Help Herut’s Unapologetic Zionists Keep Israel and Jewish Communities Worldwide Strong and Secure.
Parliament of the Jewish People
The World Zionist Congress (WZC) is the same Congress, the “Parliament of the Jewish People,” started by Theodor Herzl in 1897. Today it convenes every 5 years in Jerusalem.
The WZC oversees a budget of $5 billion until the next Congress, and will vote on allocation of funds and programming in Israel and throughout the world.
A budget of $5 billion is at stake
- Do you want to see the money that is allocated for programming go to groups who want to push for a Palestinian state and by denouncing Israel?
- Or do you want to see funding go to fighting BDS, and anti-Israel activities on college campuses?
- Do you want to support The Jewish People’s right to live in Judea and Samaria and their right to sovereignty?
Herut will submit, as its first resolution in this WZC, the immediate allocation of funds and personnel for security training in American (and European) synagogues and other Jewish institutions.
Why should I vote for Herut?
- Engaging students and training unapologetic Zionist activists to stand up against anti-Semitism, anti-Israel and BDS activity on college campuses.
- Training Jews and Jewish institutions on security and self-defense for example: by providing a tool kit with specific guidelines and Krav Maga lessons.
- Providing legal assistance and help in navigating through Israeli bureaucracy to IDF lone soldiers.
- Assisting Jews seeking to make Aliya.
- Promoting development of Eretz Yisrael.
- Providing leadership training and programming in Israel, The United States and 11 other countries.