These AJ+ and Al Jazeera staff members and reporters expose their blatant Jew hatred for all to see. So many young American youth are falling for their lies and hatred because they come across as young, hip and cool. Unfortunately, American youth are being by brainwashed by this succesful Qatari media endeavor.
AJ+ recently posted this despicable Holocaust denial video, based on total lies. The push-back against it was so harsh that they took it down on all platforms and forced all platforms to remove uploads of the video by other people. It seems that even they realized they went a step to far with their blatant Jew-hatred.
Al-Jazeera and AJ+
AJ+ is part of the Al-Jazeera network, owned by the Qatari government. Beware of anything you ever see on AJ+ or Al-Jazeera. It is not news, it is propaganda to generate sympathy for Islamic terror around the world and hatred for Jews/Israel.
Blatant Jew Hatred Exposed
Among those profiled by the Canary Mission, as documented by an article on JNS.org, include:
- Noor Harazeen indicates on her LinkedIn that she is a “filmmaker for Aj+.” She has called for violence, glorified the terror organization Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), shown support for Hamas and expressed support for terrorists.
- Amr Kawji states on Twitter that he is a “Video Editor and sometimes Producer at AJ+/Syrian from Chicago living in Doha.” He has spreadanti-Semitism, defended the terror organization Hezbollah and expressed support for terrorists. On March 2, 2014, Kawji tweeted: “The yahood [Jews] run the #oscars.”
- Sana Saeed indicates on her LinkedIn that she is a host/senior producer at Al Jazeera+ (AJ+). She has expressed support for Hamas, promoted terrorists, spread anti-Israel conspiracy theories and defended violent anti-Israel agitators. She has also demonized Zionism and undermined Muslim interfaith dialogue with Jews. On Jan. 18, 2015, Saeed tweeted: “Israel & Al Qaeda are likely coordinating with one another. Yeah. Imma pull a white girl and just can’t even.”
- Dima Khatib indicates on her LinkedIn that she is the managing director of AJ+. She has spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, defended Hamas and Hezbollah, glorified terrorists and demonizedIsrael. On Dec. 18, 2010, Khatib tweeted: “Behind US support for Israel there is a huge Zionist lobby with economic and media power.”
- Danna Fakhoury indicates on her LinkedIn that she is a “social content producer” at AJ+. She has spread hatred of Israel, equatedZionism with Nazism and expressed support for the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement on social media. On March 8, 2013, Fakhoury tweeted: “Zionism is hate. Zionism is evil. Zionism is the modern-day Nazism. don’t be fooled. the tide is turning.”
- Omar Duwaji indicates on his LinkedIn that he is a producer at AJ+. He has glorified a terrorist, demonized Israel and spread a conspiracy theory on social media. On Sept. 8, 2013, Duwaji tweeted: “REPORT: Hitler may not have authorized systemic murder of Jews during Holocaust.”
What is Canary Mission?
Their website says it best:
Canary Mission documents individuals and organizations that promote hatred of the USA, Israel and Jews on North American college campuses. Canary Mission investigates hatred across the entire political spectrum, including the far right, far left and anti-Israel activists.
Canary Mission is motivated by a desire to combat the rise in anti-Semitism on college campuses. We pursue our mission by presenting the words and deeds of individuals and organizations that engage in anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry on the far right, far left and among the array of organizations that comprise the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divest, and Sanctions (BDS) movement.