Ever think about where in the world we would be if Israel didn’t exist? How much technology was invented in Israel? A phenomenal amount. It’s truly amazing to see, a country as young as Israel has come up with.
What the World would be like?
Ever wondered what the world would look like without Israel? Well here is a run-through of things that would not have been invented if Israel didn’t exist.
- Bamba. Such a yummy peanut butter snack. Did you know that giving peanut butter at a young age can help prevent peanut allergies? Israel has the world’s lowest percentage rate in children for peanut allergies.
- Re-Walk. This has allowed over 500 disabled people to walk again! How amazing is that? It allowed a groom to walk down the aisle! Truly helping to get people back on their feet.
- What do you do when you get stuck in traffic? Turn on your GPS and turn on Waze right? So do 115 million other people! Waze tells you the best way to go so you can avoid traffic and be on time for work.
- USB. The small memory sticks you use to save your work on. It was invented in Israel.
- How fast your computer runs, the development of the computers. It was invented in Israel.
The list of what has been created in Israel is endless. I wonder, however, what the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement (BDS) has to say about this? If they truly want to boycott Israel the list of equipment they would have to stop using is a very long list.
Finally, the only thing left to say is don’t boycott Israel. A lot more inventions are from there. More things than you think. Boycotting Israel can have severe consequences. So next time someone says to you, let’s boycott Israel! Tell them to think again.